Welcome to Midtown Optometry
Getting the right prescription for your eyeglasses or contact lenses is an important part of good eye care. But seeing clearly is just one part of your overall eye health. It’s important to have regular eye exams with our doctors whether or not you wear eyeglasses or contacts, and even if your vision is sharp.
The doctors at Midtown Optometry believe in looking at the big picture when it comes to your eye health, so we take the time to get to know you, your eye care history, and your vision needs. Doctors Derron Lee and Leanne Lee know that getting the right prescription involves balancing several factors, including clear eyesight, visual efficiency and your ability to process visual information seamlessly. Whether you need a routine eye examination, an eyeglasses fitting or treatment for eye disease (such as glaucoma or macular degeneration) or eye surgery (such as LASIK or cataract surgery), our optometrists will provide you with the best care, advice, options and follow up.
With our office located in Stockton, Midtown Optometry has been serving California's San Joaquin County for more than 25 years. Schedule an appointment with our optometrists to see how we can help you get the best prescription for your eyes.
Insurance and Financing
We accept the following plans:
Medicare, VSP, MES, Aetna, EyeMed, Beech Street, Blue Cross, Blue Shield, United Healthcare, Care Credit and more.
- Oct 18, 2013 - Fall 2013 Trunk Show
Save the date - Fall Trunk Show - Tuesday October 29th 3 pm - 7 pm
- May 3, 2012 - Midtown Optometry & Manteca Optometry are featured in San Joaquin Magazine's Medical Profiles 2012!
- Apr 21, 2012 - The Palmer Project: FREE Golf Lessons! See How!
- Apr 20, 2012 - Midtown Optometry's Stockton Thunder Kelly Cup Playoff Guests! The Barberis family!
The Barberis family came in for their annual eye health check and didn't expect a pleasant surprise to go to the Stockton Thunder Playoff Game! They are one awesome family! Everyone had a great time! Go Thunder! More »
- Apr 18, 2012 - Midtown Optometry is the Official Sponsor for the Stockton Thunder Hockey Team!
- Mar 6, 2012 - March is Eye Health Awareness Month
- Feb 9, 2012 - Does Your Child Have A Learning-Related Vision Problem? Vision Therapy Can Help.
- Feb 9, 2012 - Dr. Derron Lee named California Optometric Association Young Optometrist of the Year!
- Feb 9, 2012 - Check out the new Eyeglass Guide 2.0!
We've added the interactive EyeGlass Guide to help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. More »
- Midtown Optometry
1101 East March Lane #0
Stockton CA 95210
Phone: (209) 957-8000
Emergency Contact: Dr. Derron Lee's emergency line: 209-986-6464
- Manteca Optometry
158 North Maple Avenue
Manteca CA 95336
Phone: (209) 239-3504
Fax: (209) 239-0741
Emergency Contact: In case of emergency, please phone Dr. Derron Lee at 209-986-6464.